Photo Journalism Internship
– Liaising with editors, researching and sourcing material
– Attend literary events, depending on where you are based and if you are able
– Taking photos of specific people or events as required.
Qualifications (no formal qualifications needed):
– Interest in research
– Ability to work independently
– Attention paid to detail
– Working to a deadline is essential
– Patience and flexibility
This internship would suit individuals with a proven interest in photography and anyone with an interest in performance/portrait/candid photography.
– Regular access to email
– SLR or digital camera preferred